Monday, June 08, 2009

One thought ..too many places

Am I the only one or everyone thinks the same way about this...there are way too many places to post your single thought for the day.. Here is a quick scenario, I wanted to write my thoughts on purchasing a mac book.. so I sat to think about where I should start..a few places that popped into my head: Facebook, twitter (I could get away with keeping it small:)), My blog (that is here), Google groups and other discussion boards I am a part of.

Now, I don't mind copying and pasting into these sites, but when I get replies to each of these, I will have to go to every single website to read and reply to them....how inefficient.. why can't I just see all these from one place and reply to all of the messages from one spot which will then post the comments to appropriate sites..and I am DONE!

1 comment:

fidozoom said...

I thought about the exact same thing yesterday! Why not a single interface to various social networking sites that let's you post once and have it appear everywhere. I did not think about how to handle replies to these posts (maybe repost reply with question to all sites)....